Pratik Ps on 16 November 2016

Idea's unauthorized Balance Deduction

today at 11:21 am when my handset was ideal .. & I got a sms that my balance is deducted ... for no reason mentioned in sms .. when I called idea customer service @ 198 .. they said it's for some joke I demanded by dialing *123# but as I said I didn't requested any service that time as my phone was ideal ... I want my refund .. thanks ..

Hi Pratik

We deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you. In order to investigate the issue kindly provide us your Idea mobile number and alternate contact number. You can also visit our website http://www.ideacellular.com or contact 198 from your Idea mobile.

Esther

Pratik Ps

How can I share my contact details on a public platform ..?

It may be misused naa!! ..

Give me email I will send number there

Hi Pratik

We request you to visit nearest My Idea. You can locate nearest store through http://bit.ly/1nbfoqo. You may also call 12345 from your Idea mobile and we will be glad to assist you.

Paras

Pratik Ps

Ok no problem my number is 8824750102 please solve it ASAP :)

Hi Pratik

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 20th November 2016 we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolution has been communicated. For further assistance kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Paras