Krishna Bahadur Gurung on 05 November 2016

Non-receipt of Cghs plastic cards

I am a life member of the Cghs and affiliated with Kolkata Belvedere wellness center. My card No. is : 184. I applied for Cghs plastic cards on 12/9/16 by submitting a duly filled up form with all requisite documents and photographs of three members of the family viz Self, my wife Indira Gurung & widow daughter Surekha Gurung. In October I received a sms from the Cghs Kolkata advising me to take the print out by logging in to website cghs .nic.in. I did so as advised but it is always rejected by saying either wrong password or wrong user Id though I entered the correct User Id & password provided to me in the Sms . Further, the password & user Id are sent only for my card and that of my daughter . My wife's name is missing. I contacted the card section of Cghs office Kolkata on telephone couple of times, they always says it is in the process and it will come after puja. Now Durga puja and Kali puja both are over but I am yet to receive any communication . Please resolve my case As early as possible to help me get necessary medicines etc.