Ramesh Naidu on 19 October 2016

Fraud by country vacations

HI My name is ramesh and i have a similar experience,where i have received call from some vinodh 3579 saying that ,my coupon has selected for a price and asked me to collect gift from their office.They asked me to come with my wife other wise they wont distribute gift to me.initially i have rejected saying busy but they keep on calling me on my mobile and begging me to come.So finally i have visited to their office and they asked me to switch off my mobile and asked me to sit and keep on explaining me about country vacations and holiday trips.initially they asked me to pay 6000 and pressured me by surrounding me with their staff.i have agreed and paid 50 thousand and purchased Package of 5 years vacation in India(every year i will be getting 6days and 7nights stay in country club and country vacations hotels).last week i have received my kit and checked the status it is saying that i will be getting life time membership for country club and gym.and also i got 3 days and 4 night stay as complementary gift.when i called the representative who has explained me the process is not picking my phone and when i called the customer care they talked to me very arogantly. I would like to advice people who are getting calls about gift please don't temp for such face calls.Iam a middle class working guy they took 0000 from my credit card and i'm re-paying in installment @24 percent interest.Please forward this message

Response Team

Dear Sir we just viewed your experience here & the inconvenience in regards to your Membership & Holidays is deeply regretted. If you still have any issues Kindly click or copy and paste the link http://countryclubindia.net/reachus/ to browser and give your details of your membership so as to help you and understand the issue better to resolve. Kindly quote the reference number to track your complain which your will receive via e-mail on your registered e-mail id.

For Country Club Membership call us on: 040- 040 44331360

E-mail Us On : centralcustomercare@countryclubmail.com

For Country Vacations membership call us on: 040-44331330/67484444

E-mail Us On: centralcustomercare@countryvacationsmail.com

Best Regards

Response Team

Country Club Hospitality & Holidays Ltd.

Sonal Shrivastava

Hi

Same fraud with me happened on 3rd Jan 2016

Hardik Fefar

Hello

Same fraud with me happened on 1 July 2016

Hardik Fefar

Hello

is there any way for full refund ?

Jesta Raveendra

Guys same happened to me on 26/11/2016 is there any help. My mail id: jesta.ravi@gmail.com

Anumula BhanuPrakash

Hi same with my case also. I have plot at janagaon fairway venture 300 yards. Bought 3 years agao. till now zero development. My email id is anubhanu07@gmail.com and ph num 8142595365. Atleast they should be punished. We need to file a case in consumer forum.