Monica Matani on 30 September 2016

Cheating by executives of Country Vacatiins

I am a member of Country Vacations with membership no CVGK37V5LB191729. I had made inquiries about booking 7 nights of Country Club Dubai for October 016, on email addressed to your official Customer care ID of Ghatkopar customer care. I am a member of Country Vacations through the Ghatkopar Centre. I was informed about the tariff and other details through the official email Id as you can see in the earlier mail. I was informed by email dated /16, again that my room was booked with the total amount to be paid for 7 nights (3 adults with breakfast). The email was sent from the official ID of Ghatkopar customer care. I paid the entire amount except the tourism tax of dirhams 15 per night to be paid at the hotel on checkin, on /16, which was 3 months before the dates of travel. They told me that booking opens 90 days before and I they can accept my booking now. All this time, I have been following up with Ghatkopar Customer care of CCIL as well as have kept central reservation department updated about the fact that I had still not been issued the final vouchers of the booking though I have been assured time and again that my booking is confirmed by customer care at Ghatkopar. On /17, after 2 months, Mr. Sagar of Ghatkopar customer care informs me that my booking has not been done yet and nights are not available. Just few days before my trip, I am left without a hotel booking. They canceled my booking after 2 months saying that rooms are not available. After police intervention, Mr. Sagar returned the money after pretending that he can't help. This is nothing but Deficiency of services, fraud, cheating, criminal breach of trust on the side of CCIL and its executives. I am being informed after 2 months of my payment that I am without a hotel booking, though my payment was made after an email that my booking has been confirmed and will be kept on hold for 24 hours for payment. I made the payment in cash so that I could abide by the 24 hours limit for payment. I was issued a receipt/ acknowledgement with the seal of Country Vacations. I believe that all the the executives are all hand in glove. Their modus operandi seems to be that the executive books the room on members discounted rates on his/her membership number. Then they sell it to non members at a much higher price. The members get rooms on approximate 25% discount. So they sell it to others at cheaper price than rack rate, thus making a good profit for themselves. But the member is cheated in the bargain and has to go through such mental harassment. Now I am not getting hotels of my choice and will have to pay 28-30k more for the same rooms that were available for much less 2 months back. This has spoilt my vacation completely apart from the mental harassment I am going through.

Ankur Pradhan

I am also fooled by country club and planning to take them to court. Please get in touch at ankur.pradhan28@gmail.com. we may help each other

Response Team

Dear Sir we just viewed your experience here & the inconvenience in regards to your Membership & Holidays is deeply regretted. If you still have any issues Kindly click or copy and paste the link http://countryclubindia.net/reachus/ to browser and give your details of your membership so as to help you and understand the issue better to resolve. Kindly quote the reference number to track your complain which your will receive via e-mail on your registered e-mail id.

For Country Vacations membership call us on: 040-44331330/67484444

E-mail Us On: centralcustomercare@countryvacationsmail.com

Best Regards

Response Team

Country Club Hospitality & Holidays Ltd.

Monica Matani

I have sent my complaint on the abovementioned link. The reference no given to me is 56VEZ2. I will also post the resolution of my complaint here.

Monica Matani

Anyone who has paid with credit card/debit card please see the following link. It may help you get your money back. http://countryvacationscheat.blogspot.in/2012/08/how-i-got-back-my-money-from-country.html?m=1