Harshit Gupta on 26 September 2016

No signal coverage in Idea sim card

No signal coverage in sim card ....I have called idea helpline several time but no proper response.... My no. Is 7751

Hi Harshit

We sincerely regret the coverage issue that you are facing. We'll get in touch with you soon with assistance. You can also call 198 from your Idea mobile for further assistance.

Abhi

Hi Harshit

We tried to reach you at your given numbers however we couldn't do so. Hence we request you to provide a convenient date & time for us to resolve your issue.

Abhi

Harshit Gupta

You will not be able to contact me on my idea number 8573027751 ...As there is no network on it......You can contact me anytime on my other number 7800424232.

Hi Harshit

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 28th Sept 2016 we wish to inform you that the matter is currently being followed up and we will revert to you at the earliest.

Yogesh

Harshit Gupta

Please fix this issue as soon as possible....

loads of inconvenience is being suffered on my part...

Hi Harshit

As per your recent telecon with our customer service associate we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and addressed. For further assistance kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Yogesh