Sunil Prajapati on 13 September 2016

Bad Reliance broadband service

I am very disappointed by reliance broadband service, I am facing network issue from last one week, and i still didnt get any service from reliance customer care, I have registered complaint for this by calling customer care. i have call them more than three time, But every time they say "give us 24 hours, we will resolve it". But i am still facing that issue, And this problem occur every month, they event not providing any guidance for refund. I have purchased 3 month prepaid broadband plan, And still i have use mobile internet, then why should i pay them. I m done with reliance, if you are not able to provide any service, then why are you making people fool ? Please help me, if there is anyone reading this.

Reliance Communications

Dear Sunil

Kindly submit your details at this link using a PC: http://bit.ly/1cmd6ds Our representative will get in touch with you shortly.

Reliance Communications

Sunil Prajapati

I have already placed there I got call from customer care and they said same again they will resolve it in 24 hours

This is last time i am waiting If its didn't get resolved I need ask for full refund.

thanks