1. Home
Prakash Desai on 08 September 2016
Share on Facebook

Country vacations Wrongly Commitments

My Country Vacations Membership No.CVPU1CDCLUB30LB213151 from 26-Dec-15 We got membership in Dec2016, but till date we have not used. Becauase every time new points came. They promise me for Free 7/6 Nights in outside property & 7/6 Nights in Country Vacations/Club property. Afterthat we planned to go some where in India & send mail for Booking than we received call from other property & told me for some payment you will pay @ Hotel. I was so many send mail for so many complaints. But they are not worried. I also told will complain to Grahak Suraksha but still no answer. They are not worried from Grahak Seva / Suraksha. Last they committed on 28-Aug-16 & send mail to me Kindly wait 1 week, we will sort out your issue. But still waiting. They all Fraud & cheated so many peoples. Please help us. Regards, Prakash Desai Note : Not used of this Membership

Response Team

Dear Sir we just viewed your experience here & the inconvenience in regards to your Membership & Holidays is deeply regretted.Our Manager has spoken to your already and has resolved your queries. If you still have any issues Kindly click or copy and paste the link http://countryclubindia.net/reachus/ to browser and give your details of your membership so as to help you and understand the issue better to resolve. Kindly quote the reference number to track your complain which your will receive via e-mail on your registered e-mail id.

For Country Vacations membership call us on: 040-44331330/67484444

E-mail Us On: centralcustomercare@countryvacationsmail.com or rmcindia@countryclubmail.com

RESERVATIONS: +91 - 040-6748 7777 6748 2222

Mail to : reservations@countryvacationsmail.com

Best Regards

Response Team

Country Club Hospitality & Holidays Ltd.


Ankur Pradhan

We may make collective efforts to make our case strong.. My no is 9 9 9 9 7 3 7 9 3 3.

Please share your details i have few others also you want to resolve their issues with country club

Hardik Fefar


is there any way to cancel and get the full refund ?