Dr.joydebkumar Ghosh on 06 September 2016

Country vacations a 5 star fraud company.

In November 2015 I paid them Rs.1.5 lakh for 10 yrs tour in various places in India and abroad (6Nights 7days every yr.). They gifted me a 5gm gold coin . But latter they were unable to provide any 4star accommodation according to my date &choice. Then I filed a case in consumer forum at Kolkata ,W.B. in April 2016.On 1st. September 2016 I have got the judgement in my favour. I REQUEST EVERYONE TO BE AWARE OF "COUNTRY VACATIONS"

Response Team

Dear Sir we just viewed your experience here & the inconvenience in regards to your Membership & Holidays is deeply regretted. If you still have any issues Kindly click or copy and paste the link http://countryclubindia.net/reachus/ to browser and give your details of your membership so as to help you and understand the issue better to resolve. Kindly quote the reference number to track your complain which your will receive via e-mail on your registered e-mail id.

For Country Club Membership call us on: 040- 040 44331360

E-mail Us On : centralcustomercare@countryclubmail.com

For Country Vacations membership call us on: 040-44331330/67484444

E-mail Us On: centralcustomercare@countryvacationsmail.com

Best Regards

Response Team

Country Club Hospitality & Holidays Ltd.

Patrick Dsilva

Congrats Dr. Ghosh on the favorable judgement. It also seems the case was cleared within 4 months. This just raised my hope since I have also filed a case in the consumer court in Mumbai. I had heard cases normally take around 2 years.