1. Home
Divya Gupta on 02 September 2016
Share on Facebook

Job k nam pr dhokha

Panjab national bank jo hmare indian bank h uske name pr flout kr rhe h. Hmara faith ek bank se uth rha h log k aise kam se.aise log ko v punish krni chahiye gov ki trf se. Gov ko action leni chahiye.wrna is trh to hme sii pr se v vrosa uthte rhega day pr day aise log ki wjh se..ye hmare society k faith k sath khilwad krrhe h...

Varun Bansal

Dear You have to file complaint in Human Rights by which your complaint will directly heard before judges because it is case of negligence. It is a easy way to make your process fast.You will get justice as soon by this.You have no need to go anywhere. You can file complaint via this portal online.


So just goto this website and file Human Rights Complaint.They will surely help you to resolve matter. you can also contact them on 07696145446

ग्राहक सेवा से जुड़ियेJoin Grahak Seva
शिकायत दर्ज करेंStart a complaint