Himanshu Sharma on 23 August 2016

Reliance broadband - Service not deactivated, Over billing

I had used reliance mobile broadband connection no 9178 for which I requested disconnection on 22nd March and the same was confirmed over email that services will be disconnected within 7 days. I was told by Customer care executive to clear current outstanding which I cleared on 22nd March itself and was told to clear March bill when it gets generated on bill date. I also cleared the March bill on 14th April before due date. However I have been receiving bills after bills since then. I have not used the services after 25th March 016. I have written emails to customer service es, Reliance Nodal and reliance Appellate but did not received revert from anyone. You may please refer the trail emails below. Request your help to resolve this issue. Regards, Himanshu Sharma Mobile: 8080 Reference trail emails ---- Forwarded message ---- From: "Himanshu Sharma" Date: 6 Jul 2016 11:00 Subject: Fwd: Deactivation of services 9178 [T20160324000US050Z1085167] To: Cc: Hi Mr.Anuj Bahuguna/ Reliance Nodal officer, Can you look into the trail emails and resolve the issue. I have been receiving bills after bills from reliance even after the service have been discontinued on my mobile no 178. Kindly ask them to stop sending bills and clear my account. -- Regards, Himanshu Sharma Mob. No: conta*********@gmail.com ---- Forwarded message ---- From: Himanshu Sharma Date: Wed, Jul 6, 2016 at 8:41 AM Subject: Re: Deactivation of services 9178 [T20160324000US050Z1085167] To: "Netconnect. Broadband" , @relianceada.com Hi Team, I have not been hearing from you on my requests, incase I do not receive your reply in next 48 hrs. I will complaint to TRAI on your constant bills even after deactivation of services. Regards, Himanshu Sharma On 29 Jun 2016 22:30, "Himanshu Sharma" wrote: Hi, I have already asked for disconnection of services in the Month of March 2016 and you have been sending me bills after bills and not responding to my emails. Incase something is a miss in your understanding then call me on my mobile 8080 and stop sending me bills month on month. Incase I do not receive your positive response in 48 hours, I will file a complaint to TRAI with all email trails. Thanks, Himanshu On 2 Jun 2016 20:54, "Himanshu Sharma" wrote: Hi Reliance team, Awaiting your revert to close this. Regards, Himanshu On 30 May 2016 08:12, "Himanshu Sharma" wrote: Hi Team, Kindly refer your email below for deactivation. As per your below email my services have already been deactivated. Then why are you sending me Bill for the month of May. Kindly resolve this asap otherwise I will be forced to file complaint. Regards, Himanshu Sharma On 24 Mar 2016 09:44, "Netconnect.Broadband" wrote: Dear Customer, We acknowledge your email dated March 22, 2016 for your Reliance number 9178 and regret the delay in response. Your request for service termination is already registered with service request ID: 5197 on 22th March 2016 at 2:13:10 PM. It would be addressed by 06th April 2016 at 2:30 PM. The monthly rental is applicable as long as the services of your number are active. After suspension of the services, you will not be charged for the monthly rental. The services of your number will be suspended within 7 days. You will receive a call from us within 7 days to process your request. Currently, there is no outstanding amount reflecting in your account. However, the full and final amount will be known to you from Reliance Mobile Store while making the payment for termination. Thank you for choosing Reliance. Regards, Mangesh Bhayje Officer - Customer Care Reliance Communications Limited --- Original Message --- On March 22, 2016 at 2:21 PM, "Himanshu Sharma" wrote: ---- Hi Team, Kindly terminate all services on my reliance mobile no 9178 by bill date. My coming bill date should be the last bill. I have already called on customer care and given the request with request no 197. Regards, Himanshu Sharma

Dattatraya Yalsangiker

I have the same issue of bluffing the customer on data plans. Have registerd this case with grahak seva

Reliance Communications

Dear Himanshu

Reliance Communications

Himanshu Sharma

Hi Reliance I did received a call from you however the lady did not read through the post/Complaint she was completely unaware of the issue faced by me.

The Lady kept repeating that she has called me just because I posted this on Grahak Seva. She did not had the intention or knowledge or background to help or resolve my issue.

Kindly ask a SUPERVISOR to call me and resolve the issue.

Himanshu Sharma

I have also written to Mr Rahul Tandon - Head of Customer Services. I also received a call from VIPIN Kataria who was from Retention team promising that false demand of Rs 2674 has been corrected and I will receive a confirmation of the same. However I did not received any issue resolution confirmation instead I again received Notice from Reliance.

Kindly have this solved on priority.