Meera Kumar on 19 May 2016

Reliance Broadband not working

My name is Meera kumar my user id is 7701 my broadband not woring within 15 may2016 to today, many time i complain costumer care no. but my problem not solved. customer support executive say my problem solved within 24 hr. with priority but engineer not visit my home and now broadband not working, 1st complain no.246014325 2nd complain no.246049825 3rd complain no.246099176 sir please help my problem.

Dear Meera

Our customer service team is still working on the concerns shared by you. However we would request you to give us some more time to get the same addressed to your satisfaction. We assure you that we strive to provide you with the best of our services at all times. We appreciate your patience.

Dear Meera

Our customer service team has informed us that your concerns have been addressed. Let us take this opportunity to assure you that we strive to provide you with the best of our services at all times.