Abhay Singh on 09 July 2015

Mesto Manpower Pvt Ltd. Complaints

Hi, I'm Abhay Singh and i'm from Delhi. i want to share my worst experience in Mesto Manpower pvt ltd Janakpuri delhi. First i saw in indeed.com there i was a Computer Networking job offer by Mesto Manpower pvt ltd and then i was called on landline number there was a female voice and she said that we have a computer networking job for fresher and experience candidate then i asked her. Are u take any registration charges or documentation charges but she was refuse and requested me to come my office in janakpuri when i went there i met 3 hr mr sonu, mr sandeep and mr ashok they told me that we will give direct joining from backdoor to many nationals and mnc's companies in delhi ncr. After they demanded 500 rupees on the name of documentation fees. i gave him bcz i was need a job. After they did not pick my phone and telecaller said always sir is not in office. So finally i went there office there sir met me and again demanded money 5000 before joining so i refuse to give money and request to plz return my 500 rupees they did not return my money and not any job. So plz friends before going there office first must be confirm about registration fees or documentation fee before going to any job consultancy like them. Beware of fake peoples...

Audi Dragon

★ register complaint here http://pgportal.gov.in/

★these steps you have to follow help to solve each and every problem by pgportal ★

step 1

step 4

★Department of Administrative Reforms & Public Grievances ★

step 5

★ Grievance Category>>> Central Government or State Governement ★

★fill your details original and your problem might be solve soon ★

★you can register complaint on pgportal as maximum untill your problem not solved★

★Please read :- first status of received grievance then date of action then under process in pgportal

you can check status of pgportal complaint on view status option★