Rajesh Dubal on 04 July 2015

Misguided and Fraud by the company's representative

Dear Sir / Madam, I have invested money in Sunshine Dynamic Marketing Pvt. Ltd. I came to about this company through Mr. Sumit ( 592) he is a representative of the above said company. I got his no. from the news paper, he called me for a business meeting in Dadar, there after the meeting was over, he promised me to make me rich, he told me that I will earn Rs. 00/- to Rs. 1 lac every week. He assured me of full support and guidance to earn money, later he told me that I will have to invest Rs. 00/- to start the business, he told me that I will get product of worth Rs. 00/- and that so of my choice. So I invested Rs. 00/- on 11th June 2015 through depositing the cash in their account. After depositing the money in their account this person is not responding to my calls. Sir/Madam I have deposited the money in their account with expectations of high returns, but it seems that their promises were all false, I feel that Mr. Sumit ( 592) has cheated me by misleading and giving me false promises, as now he is not responding to my phone calls and he is neither replying to my sms. Sir/Madam I humbly request you to please help me to get my money back, as the financial condition of my house is not well and I am in a badly need of money. I have lost my job and I am not on work currently, actually I thought that I would be working with SDM and I would be earning well, so for this reason I did not looked for a job, but all seems fraud and I am in a tremendous loss and trouble. I hope you will consider my case and support me to get my money back and punished the culprits. Thanks and Regards, Rajesh Dubal, 077.